Crack Cocaine Addiction sucks ass

It takes one to know one.

All addictions are ultimately Victim Behavior- they're also a symptom of codependency.

Recovery (serenity) requires a quantum shift, detachment defined is nothing (because Ego is digitalized), and detachment 'experienced' is serenity.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Experience, Strength and Hope starts where you live- Frederick MD

The purpose of this blog is to offer options and hope for active addicts.

IT takes one to know one.

The purpose of 12 step groups is to offer:

  • Experience

  • Strength

  • Hope


  • Where I learned what I learned about Addiction and specifically Crack Addiction was when I lived outside Baltimore.
    Now I live in Frederick Maryland.

    If I'm to offer experience, strength and hope it comes from where I live.

    ...on that note:

    When I lived in Montgomery County Maryland I went to the Montgomery County Crisis Center.

    Now that I'm in Frederick, I found this resource for Western Maryland:

    Call 211

    From Crack Cocaine...


    oh, and I cant spell worth a damn, and I type too fast... sometimes I forget to do the spell check, hopefully my readers will forgive me.

    I used to own http://victimbehavior.com

    I lost the domain name, some stuff I wrote was being used as curriculum for teaching L.C.S.W in another country... my head swelled up like the Goodyear blimp.

    Then I remembered that EGO is one of my worst enemies...
    so I posted lots of posts about Ego.
    for example:

    http://victimbehavior.blogspot.com/2006/08/rational-mind-limitations.html




    ==========
    These articles are for informational purposes only. Contact a licensed counselor if you're in crisis.

    No comments: