Crack Cocaine Addiction sucks ass

It takes one to know one.

All addictions are ultimately Victim Behavior- they're also a symptom of codependency.

Recovery (serenity) requires a quantum shift, detachment defined is nothing (because Ego is digitalized), and detachment 'experienced' is serenity.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Frederick Maryland interdiction efforts

I'm not going to tell you how I know, but Frederick Maryland's interdiction efforts have apparently paid dividends.

There is a scarcity of crack availiable within Frederick city.
I'm not sure if that scarcity is the result of:

Frederick County Sheriffs department
Frederick City Police
Maryland State Police
or Federal DEA or whatever...

all I can tell you is that I'm hearing reports to the effect that it's harder to find cocaine.

That's a good thing...

How would I know?

It takes one to know one... we shall leave it to that statement (for now)
==========
These articles are for informational purposes only. Contact a licenced counselor if you're in crisis.

No comments: